Choosing the compatible and relevant electronic health record (EMR) software is important when it comes to medical practice. There are many several EMRs available on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your niche. In this blog, we will have a look at tow popular EMR’s available on market: Centricity and CareLogic EMR. We will discuss their features, demo, pricing, pro and cons, and reviews.
The electronic health record (EHR) system CareLogic may be utilized in a wide variety of medical subspecialties; however, it was originally developed for usage in cardiology, family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, multi-specialty, and obstetrics practices. More than 300,000 medical professionals in the United States make use of it.
The electronic health record software provided by CareLogic includes support for integrating lab results, SOAP comments, progress notes, and electronic prescriptions. When it is connected with patient scheduling, it offers front-office employees’ access to appointment reminders and allows them to plan rooms. In addition, it allows them to arrange appointments. Inquiries about eligibility, claims scrubbing, and claims sent directly to carriers are all supported by the billing module.
The CareLogic EHR provides document storage and tracking capabilities, as well as the capacity to scan and import a wide variety of paper and electronic documents, which may then be organized and managed in accordance with the patient’s medical history and current state. In addition to this, it provides a practice with the opportunity to collect and monitor patient demographics, which may display both the patient’s medical history as well as their current health state throughout a region and according to age.
Both sending clinical notes directly to a patient’s personal health record and securely sharing a patient’s health information with other members of the medical community are options available to clinicians
CareLogic EMR Features:
- A self-service data setup option and the ability to construct individualized clinical, compliance, and billing procedures, complete with alerts, are available to agencies. This helps to boost productivity, facilitate workflows that are extremely complicated, and quicken the revenue cycle.
- CoreLogic’s assimilates the outcomes management are built right into the platform, so they are integrated there to save time and increase accuracy. This suite of tools leverages evidence-based techniques to enable data-driven care and better clinical quality outcomes by offering visualizations and actionable insights. The location is convenient, and users can access all of the resources from a single place.
- CareLogic provides a treatment plan module that is highly flexible and simplifies the process of documenting issues, goals, objectives, treatments, and activities. As a result, physicians are able to save time and provide care that is more consistent.
- Supporting patient-centered care and streamlining processes are two of Highly Integrated CoreLogic’s primary goals. This is accomplished through connecting various organizations with critical partners such as labs, HIEs, local hospitals, and third-party software solutions.
CareLogic EMR Reviews
CareLogic has a rating of four out of five stars on Capterra. Here are some reviews of CareLogic:
- – “The software is intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is outstanding. I would recommend this product to any medical office.”
- – “I have been using CareLogic for about a year. The software is very user-friendly and the customer service is great. I would definitely recommend this product to any medical office.”
- – “I have been using CareLogic for several years now and it has been a great experience. The software is easy to use and the customer service is excellent.
CareLogic EMR pricing
Flexible pricing plans are available with the billing solution. Small practices with low patient volumes are eligible for encounter-based pricing. Please set up an CareLogic EMR demo to receive a customized quote.
CareLogic EMR demo
You can get CareLogic demo by clicking on the “Get a Demo” button on their website.
Centricity EMR is a system created specifically for outpatient clinics. Its purpose is to create patient-specific medical treatment that is of higher quality and more effective for each unique patient.
Numerous outpatient medical facilities use it to streamline their operations and increase revenue. Some of the fields that are encouraged are breast health, cardiology, neurology, the ICU, cancer, and electrophysiology.
- Streamline Workflows: Increase the usage of exam rooms and decrease X-ray cycle times by half via the use of automation and intelligent scheduling.
- Seamless Interoperability means being able to share data and information with other clinical and financial systems that are already in place throughout the whole healthcare ecosystem. Providers of healthcare can connect whenever, wherever, and however they see fit.
- Improve the Productivity of Healthcare Providers Doctors may now record more quickly while beginning with their own individualized processes, which improves the efficiency of healthcare providers. The staff will then be able to move their attention to more complicated challenges, such as improving the overall quality of the care that is offered.
- Adaptable: Make it such that it can be adapted to the particular workflows and preferences of individual doctors so that they can practice medicine in the manner that best suits them.
- Comprehensive: brings together in a single, straightforward location all of the resources that are required for health organizations to function effectively.
- Patient Engagement: Reduces the amount of time needed to complete duties such as opening office visits, which paves the way for more face-to-face contacts with patients. Through the patient portal, a patient may check the results of their lab work, access their medical history, and take control of their medicine.
- Strengthen Financial Performance: This increases earnings by improving the percentage of first-pass claims that are approved and utilizing continuous analytics to improve care quality in an ongoing manner.
The price of the solution will be determined based on a subscription plan that you choose. EMR may be purchased for a monthly use. In addition, the EMR may gives you the opportunity to try out all of the Centricity features for free, so you can be sure you’re receiving just what you need. The firm is committed to maintaining the highest levels of candor at all times.
You can get Centricity demo by clicking on the “Get a Demo” button on their website.
Carelogic EMR Vs Centricity EMR: Final verdict
CareLogic has been around since 2006, and their system is used by over 12,000 providers. It’s a complete EMR software that includes features like practice management, patient portals, and e-prescribing. Centricity EMR is a newer system, but it’s quickly gaining popularity. It has many of the same features as CareLogic, but it’s also been designed specifically for small and medium-sized practices. Both systems have their pros and cons, but ultimately it comes down to what’s important to you and your practice.